Okay, after much delay, it’s here.
AniFetch is a free software which notifies you when someone releases something that you’re specifically interested in, on most animes torrent sites. But in fact, you can use the program for a much wider variety of websites.
Key Features :
– Fetches newest and specific releases from popular animes torrent sites
– Can also fetch news from many other types of websites (as long as it has an RSS page)
– Up to 80% Memory usage reduction with the “Optimize memory Usage” Option, sometimes even higher
– Program icon can be hidden from taskbar and work in the background
– History window keeps track of the latest 70 notifications
– Instant access to the file from the news (if any)
– Low CPU usage
Future updates :
– Load and save templates for websites
– Clear oldest entry from history
– Help file
Current version : 22.214.171.124 (14/10/2010)
Download link : Removed
Please visit http://neregate.com to download the new version.
Tutorial video : Here (Recommended)
Password : neregate
I went through a lot of testing, but nothing’s ever perfect. If you have any problem/suggestion/critic, feel free to post them here. Thanks😉
[Released] Version 126.96.36.199
[Fixed] Fetch timer would incorrectly resume in a particular situation.
[Released] Version 188.8.131.52
[Updated] Program’s encryption has been slightly changed. This should remove false positive detections from several anti-virus programs (please note that this does not change anything about the installer. It only applies to the program executables themselves).
[Added] “Edit” button to edit an existing website.
[Updated] The history list’s will now always show the latest fetched news on top of history, and the oldest ones at the bottom.
[Fixed] The history list’s vertical scrollbar will now properly show itself when reaching more than 10 websites in history.
[Fixed] Program would not fetch a website properly if Title or Torrent tags contained the ” symbol
[Fixed] Program would not get the right torrent link if it was located before the “Title tag” on a same line.
[Released] Version 184.108.40.206
[Updated] History now saves up to 70 entries. This is to avoid overlapping, as the program reads through the history to avoid duplicate notifications about news you were already notified of.
[Fixed] The “Get Source :” button would not launch Wordpad properly if file path contained spaces
[Released] Version 220.127.116.11